Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What Are You Doing? Wednesday Blog Hop! #16

Welcome to another edition of my What Are You Doing? Wednesday Blog Hop!

The featured blogs this week are from TwoZeroOne and Creative Home Keeper.

diy abstract painting
TwoZeroOne

Love funky art, but don't want spend too much money for a print? Make your own abstract art with the help of TwoZeroOne's Art Attack tutorial. Who knew everyone could be so artistic?

Did you forget to clean something? Creative Home Keeper has a series called Forgotten Chores. It's a great reminder to clean the things we don't think need cleaning, like a laundry basket or hamper. Check out all her posts HERE.

Congratulations to the featured blogs!

What have I been doing?

I'm still waiting for a response from my interview last week. *sigh*

In the meantime, I am still working on this large market bag from a few weeks ago, and I have planted beets, lettuce and tomatoes. The beets are sprouting, but there's no lettuce yet.

Now it's your turn! What have you been doing this week?

  • Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
  • Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
  • If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
  • I will share all blog entries on my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/contentinthemeantime
  • All blog posts will also be pinned on my pinterest board, so others can see the awesome things you are doing!
  • Family friendly posts, please!

Grab a Button!
Content in the Meantime

Follow me for future blog hops!


I linked this blog entry to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...